Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Salman impressed with Zarine Khan - Look alike of Katrina Kaif

It is reported that Salman Khan is impressed with a new model - Zarine Khan, who is a look alike of bollywood actress Katrina Kaif.

Zarine Khan will play the leading role in Salman Khan's new film Veer. Here is Katrina's comment on Zarine Khan and Salman Khan.

"She is so sweet and I helped her with her make-up during her screen test. She is a lovely girl and I hope she does very well. although I do not think she looks like me. But if Salman misses me and wants to work with girls who look like me that is so sweet."

Sexy Katrina Kaif


source : http://movies.iexplorehere.com/news/841/Katrina-Kaif-on-her-look-alikes.html

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP